Welcome To Huntsville's
Greek Bake Sale!
Saturday, November 11, 2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Traditional Greek Pastries and Bread
We are no longer taking pre-sales. Please come stop by the church between 10 and 2 on Saturday, November 11th to purchase baked goods.
Sponsored by Holy Cross-Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church
• Baklava – Layered filo dough with walnuts, spices and butter steeped in a traditional syrup
• Kourambiedes –Shortbread butter cookie with toasted almonds and dusted with powdered sugar
• Koulourakia - Mild butter cookies flavored with vanilla and orange zest; great with coffee or milk
• Tyropitakia – A blend of 4 cheeses wrapped in filo dough formed into triangles (comes frozen)
• Greek Bread– Braided traditional Greek dinner bread (comes frozen)
JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
Pick up pastries at the parish hall of the Greek Orthodox Church located at 3021 University Drive, Huntsville, Alabama